Visit Our Cellar Door
From 21 September 2021
We are thrilled to welcome you back at Pfeiffer Wines for Tasting and Sales.
At this time, strict capacity rules have been imposed and we are currently only permitted to have 10 PEOPLE inside our tasting room and 20 PEOPLE outside.
For this reason we kindly ask EVERY VISITOR to report to our cellar door to ensure we do not exceed our capacity limits. At the cellar door we will ask you to…
• Present identification so we can confirm your postcode.
• Check-In via the Victorian Government QR code.
These steps MUST be done regardless of whether you are tasting or just enjoying our beautiful grounds.
Whilst visiting us…
• Please observe social distancing, hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
• Please sanitise your hands before and after you leave the cellar door.
• In accordance with the latest Victorian Chief Health Officer’s guidelines, face masks MUST be worn in Victoria, when indoors and outdoors unless an exemption applies. Your face mask can be removed at our cellar door when you are seated and tasting wine.
• If you have been enjoying our beautiful grounds we kindly ask you to pop your head into our cellar door and let us know when you are leaving so we can keep track of our capacity limits. If you let us know when you leave we can let others in.
• We are only permitted to provide Seated Tastings. Bookings are encouraged but not required. Our Seated Tastings utilise very strict COVIDSafe practices to keep us all safe. There is a $10pp fee for your Seated Tasting Experience which includes 29 wines you can try. This fee is not charged if you join our Wine Club or purchase Pfeiffer wines to the value of $80 or more (per couple), at our cellar door on the day of your tasting. There is NO Seated Tasting Experience Fee for Pfeiffer Wine Club Members and up to 3 friends. Non Tasters do not pay any Seated Tasting Fee.
• If you do not wish to participate in a Seated Tasting you are still very welcome to enjoy a glass or bottle of Pfeiffer wine in our beautiful grounds. Remember we are only permitted to have 20 people outside so PLEASE check at the cellar door to ensure we have enough space for you at the time of your visit.
• Takeaway Sales are welcome from our cellar door.
• Dogs on leads are very welcome at Pfeiffer Wines.
If you are unwell please consider visiting another time. We would love to see you then.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these challenging times.
Take care and stay safe!